Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

OH THANK GAAAAAWWWWWD.
Glad to see that you're bringing your unique humor to a new parody. I loved the Professor Layton series you did, and this is even better. It's nice to see an original sense of humor now and again.
Hoping for more of these! ON THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

:DDD

You are one of my all time favorite Flash Animators. I have not seen such smooth motions portrayed with the program by more than a handful of people, and you sir, are definitely one of them.

Kit and the Octopod Kit and the Octopod

Controls

The game is pretty cool, but having the jump button positioned where the attack button is usually placed is really killing it for me. After growing up with the whole "right button is jump and left is attack" thing, I can't really get over it. Just personal issue. I'm sure others don't have a problem.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Kind of dissapointing.

I am a huge fan of the Alice is Dead series, and loved the first two. But this just doesnt seem to give a justified ending to the story. Overall the game was short, felt rushed and easy. Dont get me wrong, I didnt hate it, but it could have been better. it has definately been the funnest and best written Point and Click Adventure series I have ever played.

Jack The Conjurer Jack The Conjurer

HOLY FFFFFFFFAAAAAAWWWWK.
A Metal track this amazing on New Grounds? Listen for a total mindfuck :D

Aerial Fight Aerial Fight

D'AAAWWWW SON OF A BITCH.
How come every great track on New Grounds is less than two minutes long?
FAWK.